[Zope] Great html-applet ( commecial ) to be used as a content-editing tool with Zope

Heimo Laukkanen heimo.laukkanen@fountainpark.org
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 18:30:28 +0300

I've been playing with Zope for a couple of months now, and actually
creating my thesis about using intranet's to various cool things and -
duh - creating intranets with Zope. What I quickly learned while working
with non tech. people, Zope with MsWordMungrer, STX_Document and other
great tools wasn't yet enough.

Eventhough Structured text is nice and powerfull tool, it is good only
for techies who are willing to really learn the rules. People who only
were concerned about the content, wanted a better tool for editing
information. And if possible, that tool could resemble Word.

I just bougth Realobjects Edit-on-Pro
(http://www.realobjects.de/english/editonpro_e.htm) and replaced all my
textarea-inputfields in our intranet's pages. Wow - what a difference!

If you have a budget for your project and want to take your Zope-project
to the next level, check that product out.