[Zope] Re: [Zope-Annce] ANNOUNCE: Zope 2.4.0 alpha 1 released

Oleg Broytmann Oleg Broytmann <phd@phd.fep.ru>
Fri, 1 Jun 2001 17:54:51 +0400 (MSD)

On Fri, 1 Jun 2001, Andreas Jung wrote:
> - Zope 2.4 comes with 2 splitters: the old Splitter from 2.3.X and the ISO
>   Splitter from W. Strobl.

   What are the differences?

> - You can select the splitter for the Vocabulary when you create a new one

   And what can I do with a Vocabulary? How to fill it?

> - the default vocabulary (created when you create a new ZCatalog) uses
>   the old spliiter (this might be your problem)

   The old Splitter from Zope 2.3.2 with all my patches (the patches was
apllied in 2.3.2) worked perfectly for me.

Oleg.
----
     Oleg Broytmann     http://www.zope.org/Members/phd/     phd@phd.pp.ru