[Zope] Tutorial prod has 'open box' icon, others have 'closed box' what's the difference?

Timothy Wilson wilson@visi.com
Sun, 3 Jun 2001 09:44:18 -0500 (CDT)

On Sun, 3 Jun 2001, Jeff Kowalczyk wrote:

> And its icon in 'products' has what looks like an 'open box', while the
> others, built-ins and imports, have a closed box icon. What is that
> telling me, that I haven't set a distribution policy on my created
> JobBoard yet?

The open box indicates that the product can be modified through the Web. The
close box is for straight Python products that can only be modified from the
filesystem.

-Tim

--
Tim Wilson      |   Visit Sibley online:   | Check out:
Henry Sibley HS |  http://www.isd197.org   | http://www.zope.org