[Zope] IIS and Zope with pcgi

Eric M. Winslow ericwinslow@yahoo.com
Sun, 3 Jun 2001 20:26:47 -0700 (PDT)

Greetings

I'm trying to get Zope 2.3.2 to work through IIS (on NT 4.0), but with
no luck.

I've followed all the instructions found at Zope.org, but still get
this error message when trying to link to
http://myserver/cgi-bin/zope.pcgi "Temporarily Unavailable
The resource you requested is temporarily unavailable - please try
again later.
missing publisher "D:\WebSite\z2.py""

I've tried this with the publisher set to
D:\WebSite\pcgi\pcgi_publisher.py in zope.pcgi with the same effect.

One thing that might provide a clue is that when starting Zope with
start.bat it does show an error(200) ZServer cannot write PID file
This message, about the PID file, does not appear when I start Zope
without trying to get pcgi to work.

ZServer still responds on port 8080, but I can't access it through
pcgi. Does anybody have any clues?

Thanks in advance.
Eric M. Winslow