[Zope] I have a question.

Erik Enge erik@thingamy.net
Tue, 5 Jun 2001 11:24:49 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 5 Jun 2001, [ks_c_5601-1987] =B9=DA =C0=E7=BC=BA wrote:

> Hello. This is Korea.

Hello.  This is England (actually Norway, but I'm in England - please
don't hold that against me ;-).  Nice to meet you :)

> Yesterday, I had a error message while studing the functions of zope.

You need to go to http://yourhost/acl_users and add a user.  The inital
user that Zope sets up for you when you install Zope isn't allowed to own
any objects.  Create a new user, log in as that user and you should be
fine.

> I'm sending that error message to imagefile (Filename:errorimage.gif)

For future problems, it's best if you just cut and paste the error message
you get.  It's easier that way :)

Hope that helps.