[Zope] Slow calendar rendering in Netscape

Sherwood Robinson srobinson@fredericksburg.com
Tue, 05 Jun 2001 08:13:54 -0400

Netscape 6.01 does  render calendars faster but is still far from being as=
=20
useful as 4.7X (due to the plug-in issues).  And as for IE being faster in=
=20
that aspect you are correct but I have found that IE has allowed designing=
=20
web sites to become sloppy due to its slack rendering rules and standards=20
application.  After all MS had to get Frontpage to work somehow!  heheheh

SR