[Zope] Is 2.3.3 coming?

Brian Lloyd brian@digicool.com
Tue, 5 Jun 2001 10:39:10 -0400

> Maybe I took a left turn at Albuquerque, but didn't I see betas
> for 2.3.3 out
> there?  Now all I see in development is 2.4 alphas.  Is there
> going to be a
> 2.3.3 sometime, or should we just apply the hotfix to 2.3.2 and
> wait for 2.4?

There will be a 2.3.3 in the next few weeks (we haven't made
any betas yet though - maybe you saw 2.3.2 b?

I don't like to have the latest "stable" release require a hotfix,
but we also like to allow some time between a hotfix and updating the
stable release (to make sure any potential problems are worked
out before immediately having to start the cycle all over
again).

> That will teach me to go off to a conference for a while...

I hope you've learned your lesson. ;^)

Brian Lloyd        brian@digicool.com
Software Engineer  540.371.6909