[Zope] passing parameters to DTML Methods/Documents

Tommy Johnson tommy@7x.com
Tue, 5 Jun 2001 10:17:07 -0800

I don't believe there is any way to pass parameters from code to a DTML
method or Document. I wanted to do this also.

You can put in a hidden field within a form to pass the value. Or you can
just append a querystring to the url of the document/method you are trying
to access.

Boy, how would I love to see things different.

Tommy