[Zope] Getting rid of Vocabulary object

Felipe E. Barousse Boue fbarousse@piensa.com
Tue, 05 Jun 2001 22:49:53 -0500

--------------CD69C6292F12864ABABA4435

Hello all:

I just created a ZClass, nothing fancy: one property sheet and a couple of properties.
This ZClass inherits ObjectManager and ZCatalog.

Now, when a class instance is added programmatically inside a newly created folder (also
programmatically), it creates a "vocabulary"  object.   How do I prevent my ZClass instance to
create this "vocabulary".  I have not been able to find that.

I don't need the vocabulary since I will be iterating over the objects within the folder and I don't
want the vocabulary to be counted in.

This was solved temporarily with an    dtml if id=vocabulary ..... skip the object  ...  method.

The setup is Zope 2.3.2 with hotfix, RedHat 6.2, Python 1.5.2

Any comments are welcome.   Thanks in advance.

Felipe Barousse

P.S.   Previous post:       No answer yet:  My Z2.log still  gets wrong timed entries.

--------------CD69C6292F12864ABABA4435

begin:vcard
n:Barousse Boue;Felipe E.
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Bufete Consultor de Mexico;Piensa Technology
version:2.1
email;internet:fbarousse@piensa.com
title:CEO - Director General
note;quoted-printable:Mailing address:=0D=0AAp. Cap Polanco # 336=0D=0AMexico City, DF. 11550=0D=0AMexico
x-mozilla-cpt:;28288
fn:Felipe E. Barousse Boue
end:vcard

--------------CD69C6292F12864ABABA4435--