[Zope] ZPyGreSQLDA

Sherwood Robinson srobinson@fredericksburg.com
Thu, 07 Jun 2001 11:40:37 -0400

Has anyone been able to compile ZPyGreSQLDA to run in windows?  I use
Cygwin but it keeps erroring when I try to compile it.

Anyone?

Below is the output I get when I try to compile it for Windows...  If
anyone with greater knowledge in this could help me figure it out that
would be awesome.  Of course it is using CYGWIN and the settings inside of
that.  So that would be the next step.  To get it to compile with the
Proper Python....
OUTPUT BELOW:

gcc -DUSE_DL_IMPORT -g -O2 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes
-I/usr/include/python2.1 -I
/usr/include/python2.1 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -I/usr/include/postgresql -c
././pgmodul
e.c -o ./pgmodule.o
././pgmodule.c: In function `pgconnect':
././pgmodule.c:694: warning: passing arg 4 of `PyArg_ParseTupleAndKeywords'
from
  incompatible pointer type
gcc -shared -Wl,--enable-auto-image-base  ./pgmodule.o  -lpq -lcrypt
-L/usr/lib/
python2.1/config -lpython2.1 -o ./_pgmodule.dll
Cannot export _bss_end__: symbol not defined
Cannot export _bss_start__: symbol not defined
Cannot export _data_end__: symbol not defined
Cannot export _data_start__: symbol not defined
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [_pgmodule.dll] Error 1

I will also submit this to the Cygwin list.....

TIA

SR

Sherwood Robinson
Hostmaster