[Zope] Major security flaw in Zope 2.3.2

Ellis, Neil (FNB) EllisN@fnb.co.uk
Thu, 7 Jun 2001 16:49:15 +0100

Sorry if  I'm misunderstanding the current conversation.

The difference seems to be that a Mailman user is only dealing with e-mail
however a Zope user may be making purchases and therefore their password may
be more sensitive.

Many regards
Neil Ellis