[Zope] Re: Andreesen must die...

kosh@aesaeion.com kosh@aesaeion.com
Thu, 7 Jun 2001 13:19:54 -0600 (MDT)

I am much more open about this I wish both microsoft and netscape would
burn eternaly for their contributions to the "browser wars". Neither one
of them made a browser that works worth a damn. We have netscape which
doesn't render a bunch of things but gets caching mostly right, we have IE
that lies in the REQUEST, violates the HTTP/1.1 spec, caches stuff it has
been told not to cache etc. At then end of the day I feel like nuking both
of them and a few other browsers also.

Designing the webpages of tomorrow http://webme-eng.com
Designing the MMORPGS of tomorrow http://worldforge.org