[Zope] Python Essential Reference, Second Edition - Coming off the Printer

Stephanie.Wall@newriders.com Stephanie.Wall@newriders.com
07 Jun 2001 20:45:43 -0400

Hi,
Some of you may remember me from a posting I made in March about free copies of "The Zope Book." While that book is coming off press very soon (July 20 to be exact and I still have the people I promised those copies to) I thought many of you would like to know that David Beazley's Python book - "Python Essential Reference, Second Edition" is just now coming off the printer. (Many of you are familiar with his first edition.)
This new edition has been updated for Python 2.1.

I'd like to offer 1 free copy to the first 10 people who email me with their interest and mailing address. All I ask in return is that you post your review of the book on amazon.com and fatbrain.com.

Look forward to hearing from you.
Cheers,
Stephanie Wall
Executive Editor
New Riders Publishing

PS. Some of you may also be interested in two other books that are just now coming off press. They are:
-"Advanced Linux Programming" by Mark Mitchell, Alex Samuel and Jeffrey Oldham from CodeSourcery, LLC

and

-"Berkeley DB" by Sleepycat Software.

If you have questions about either of these, let me know.

Stephanie Wall
Executive Editor

New Riders Publishing - VOICES THAT MATTER
stephanie.wall@newriders.com
(317) 581-3707 work
(317) 407-4720 cell

**Please note the new office phone number.**