[Zope] Re: [Proiektor] Setup Dependencies

Sherwood Robinson srobinson@fredericksburg.com
Fri, 08 Jun 2001 09:15:10 -0400

Sure not a problem I changed the _pg line to look like this

_pg  pgmodule.c -I/usr/include/postgresql -L/usr/include/postgresql/lib
-lpq # -lcrypt #

worked great.  Now if I can just get this module to work in zope...
8^)  getting closer every minute of each day...  8^)