[Zope] setting 'arguments' string dynamically in a ZSQL method

Thomas B. Passin tpassin@mitretek.org
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 09:38:25 -0400

Build the query string in the namespace that has your variables, then pass
it as a string to the ZSQL method.  Or build a list of the fields in that
namespace, and pass the list of fieldname:fieldvalue pairs to the ZSQL
method.

Tom P

[Chas Wareing]