[Zope] I have tried everything!!! Isn't it possible to host s everal domains in 1 Zope and have apache running ????

Schmidt, Allen J. aschmidt@nv.cc.va.us
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 11:17:27 -0400

Follow the recent thread (yesterday?) from Sherwood about using the VHM -
Virtual Host Monster. He appears to have mastered it and I know he has many
sites on one Zope and there is no port listed on any of the public sites he
takes care of.

It can and is being done.

Allen

-----Original Message-----
From: Gitte Wange [mailto:gitte@mmmanager.org]
Sent: Friday, June 08, 2001 11:08 AM
To: zope@zope.org
Subject: [Zope] I have tried everything!!! Isn't it possible to host
several domains in 1 Zope and have apache running ????

Hello,

Maybe I am stupid but really ..
Every site I have visited that runs Zope doesn't have the ugly :8080 present

in the URL.
Have do you do it ????

And how do I host several domains in one Zope ???

I have read - and tried - almost every howto on Zope.org but they are very
confusing. On thing I have descovered is that SiteRoot is a "mean" product -

or I just don't know how to use it.

Please .. help ...

Gitte