[Zope] I have tried everything!!! Isn't it possible to host s everal domains in 1 Zope and have apache running ????

Farrell, Troy troy.farrell@wcg.com
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 10:47:32 -0500

I'm not convinced that you've tried everything.  An infinite number of
monkeys with an infinite number of typewriters . . .
I have a host on my intranet behind apache with mod-ssl.  I connect to
zserver (on port 8080) using mod_proxy.
I have a Virtual Host Monster in my zope root.  VHM rocks.  I tried this
with SiteRoots and it was always a pain.
My virtualhost directives in httpd.conf are below:

<VirtualHost caustic.wcg.williams.com:80>
  ServerAdmin troy.farrell@wcg.com
  ServerName caustic.wcg.williams.com
  ProxyPass /
http://caustic.wcg.williams.com:8080/VirtualHostBase/http/caustic.wcg.willia
ms.com:80/VirtualHostRoot/
  ProxyPassReverse /
http://caustic.wcg.williams.com:8080/VirtualHostBase/http/caustic.wcg.willia
ms.com:80/VirtualHostRoot/
  ProxyPass /misc_ http://caustic.wcg.williams.com:8080/misc_
  ProxyPass /p_ http://caustic.wcg.williams.com:8080/p_
  ProxyVia on
</VirtualHost>
<VirtualHost caustic.wcg.williams.com:443>
  ServerAdmin troy.farrell@wcg.com
  ServerName caustic.wcg.williams.com
  ProxyPass /
http://caustic.wcg.williams.com:8080/VirtualHostBase/https/caustic.wcg.willi
ams.com:443/VirtualHostRoot/
  ProxyPassReverse /
http://caustic.wcg.williams.com:8080/VirtualHostBase/https/caustic.wcg.willi
ams.com:443/VirtualHostRoot/
  ProxyPass /misc_ http://caustic.wcg.williams.com:8080/misc_
  ProxyPass /p_ http://caustic.wcg.williams.com:8080/p_
  ProxyVia on
  ErrorLog logs/caustic.log
  SSLEngine on
  SSLCertificateKeyFile /workspace/apache/conf/server2.key
  SSLCertificateFile /workspace/apache/conf/server.crt
</VirtualHost>

Let me know what other info you need.

Troy