[Zope] I have tried everything!!! Isn't it possible to host several domains in 1 Zope and have apache running ????

Sherwood Robinson srobinson@fredericksburg.com
Fri, 08 Jun 2001 13:56:43 -0400

There are 2 ways that you can handle this.

Create a another VH that you proxy pass the folder to before the proxy pass
for your site.
or place the alias above the proxypass statement.

<IfModule mod_alias.c>
         Alias /zopefuncs/ /path/to/folder/zopefuncs/
</IfModule>

GL...