[Zope] Browsers Differences Again

kosh@aesaeion.com kosh@aesaeion.com
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 14:24:44 -0600 (MDT)

A good way to find the problems is to check the page in validator.w3.org .
An obvious error I see is the lack of a doctype for this I would suggest
html 4 transitional. w3c.org has information on the doctypes and how to
use them in the html 4 spec.

Remember as web developers it is your responsibility to know these specs
and to use them. That is how it got as bad as it is now with pages being
written in any old way and mostly for IE because people did not know the
spec.

Designing the webpages of tomorrow http://webme-eng.com
Designing the MMORPGS of tomorrow http://worldforge.org