[Zope] DTML abc?

Arjan de Knegt adeknegt@worldonline.nl
Sat, 09 Jun 2001 13:28:06 +0200

All,

I just have a tiny little DTML question that I can't seem to solve:
Some of my object ID's contain dot's, e.g. "NicePicture.jpg". Yes, I do
know  Zope doesn't need (or want?) the use of extension like "jpg" in
object ID's , but I have my reasons to do so.  Now I simply would like
to render this object with dtml-var. Al DTML syntaxes I can think of
result in Zope errors, propably because Zope thinks the ".jpg" part is
an object method instead of part of the object ID?

Regards,
Arjan.