[Zope] MySQLdb-0.9.0 and ZMySQLDA-2.0.7 nogo with 2.4a1?

Tony McDonald tony.mcdonald@ncl.ac.uk
Sat, 09 Jun 2001 22:30:43 +0100

On 9/6/01 5:21 pm, "Norman Khine" <khine@btinternet.com> wrote:

> Hello Tony,
> I too have the same problem with 2.4.0a1, can you check if ZGadfly is
> available in the Products Pull-down menu, and had raised the issue before,
> but was told that it has not been a problem.
>
> Regards
>
> Norman

Aha!, cheers for that Norman - it's another data point. Nope ZGadfly is
*not* in the pull down menu but *is* in the Products folder and is not a
broken icon.

The mechanics of what is displayed in the pulldown menu seems to be in
OFS/ObjectManager.py, seemingly in the function 'all_meta_types'. Thing is,
I'm lost from there on in.

Does that help anyone a bit more knowledgeable than I to track this down?

Tone.
--
Dr Tony McDonald,  Assistant Director, FMCC, http://www.fmcc.org.uk/
The Medical School, Newcastle University Tel: +44 191 243 6140