[Zope] tar.gz for ZStylesheet available

Frank Tegtmeyer fte@lightwerk.com
10 Jun 2001 01:31:12 +0200

Hi all,

although I appreciate the work by haqa that resulted in ZSTyleSheets,
I always find it annoying to always spen half an hour to convert all
the filenames of this package to be usable on a Unix system.

haqa mentions a tar.gz file in the documentation but there is none to
find on zope.org. It would be preferrable to provide only a tar.gz -
Windows users would have no problem and Unix users too.

I changed all the lowercase filenames to the "right" ones
yesterday. Everyone who wants to save the time to do it again may get
the result at
http://fte.tegtmeyer.net/ZStyleSheet-4.1.0.tar.gz

I didn't test it yet, so there may still be wrong filenames.

Regards, Frank