[Zope] binary data

Oliver Bleutgen Oliver Bleutgen <myzope@gmx.net>
Mon, 11 Jun 2001 16:09:48 +0200

> Hi *!

> As i didn't get any replies to my second question: I looks like there is
> no way
> of building a ZClass with more then on 1 field for binary data, i.e. 2 or
> more
> files in one ZClass?
> That sucks.
> Maybe if i do it in Python? But i guess there'd be no way to have a
> dynamically
> growing number of binary data fields :-(

Why not?
This should be easily doable in zclasses, too.
Just make a folderish object, i.e
use ZFolder as base-class, and you can add
as many object as you want. It's even possible
to define which classes can be subobjects
of your zclass (I think for that you must
also use ZObjectManager as a base class).

Am I anything missing here?

cheers,
oliver