[Zope] Z2.log erroneous timestamps very old bug report

Andreas Jung andreas@digicool.com
Mon, 11 Jun 2001 10:19:22 -0400

I think the problem is fixed.

Andreas

----- Original Message -----
From: "Felipe E. Barousse Boue" <fbarousse@piensa.com>
To: <zope@zope.org>
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2001 10:15 AM
Subject: [Zope] Z2.log erroneous timestamps very old bug report

> Hello:
>
> Can someone tell if the bug report # 1204, with a status of "TESTING"
since May, 3rd 2000 has been already solved indeed. ?

> On the other hand, bug report # 1550 shows the same problem (wrong Z2.log
timestamps) as COMPLETED since August 24, 2000......

> My Zope systems still do have wrong timestamps on the Z2.log file   It
seems Zope is logging with GMT times but considering my system's time is set
to Daylight savings which gives a 5 hour offset on
> the Z2.log     Normal time (not daylight savings) should report a 6 hous
offtset.

> I have seen several reports of this "issue" but not  a concrete solution.
I saw a patch to DateTime.py  but done many many Zope versions ago, so I
assume it has been incorporated into 2.3.2 already.