[Zope] Best way to scale images from Zope besides PIL?

Joachim Werner joe@iuveno-net.de
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 17:27:08 +0200

> Unless you are willing to spell it out *explicitly* *please* don't
> give me more advice on how to get PIL working, I give up. I've tried
> at least ten different helpful suggestions (and tried reinstalling it
> from scratch three times)..none of them have worked.. I'm currently
> using the 2.24 binary release of Zope running on Debian Linux (potato)

Believe me, you WOULD get PIL working if you tried hard enough; after all
you are not running a standard Linux distro, which should come with all the
needed modules either as part of the distro or as packages ...

Joachim