[Zope] ZWiki ignores proxy roles

Kyler B. Laird laird@ecn.purdue.edu
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 23:04:33 -0500

I've been fighting ZWiki Pages for a couple days
now and I finally realized that it's probably
*not* my UserFolder that's the problem.  I have
a Python Script that wants to append to a ZWiki
Page for a user (who does not have permission to
do so).  The script has sufficient proxy roles,
but I always get an "Unauthorized: You are not
authorized to edit this ZWiki Page."

The script can make other objects (like folders)
that the user can not, but when it comes to a
Wiki, it's powerless.

I didn't find this in the archives anywhere, but
what I'm really hoping for is a quick workaround.
(I need to demo this tomorrow.)

Any ideas?

Thank you!

--kyler