[Zope] ZShellCLI and potential external method problem in Zope 2.3.2

Loren Stafford lstafford@morphics.com
Wed, 13 Jun 2001 11:07:05 -0700

To get Zope to update (i.e. refresh) an external method, you have to click
the Save Changes button in the ZMI. I don't thing restarting Zope is
sufficient.

-- Loren