[Zope] Trouble changing permission settings on file object

paul_s_johnson@urscorp.com paul_s_johnson@urscorp.com
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 10:26:23 -0500

I am not able to change the permission settings on a file object.  I am
using Zope 2.2.2 on a Linux box.  I have manager status.  I receive the
following error:

Zope Error

AttributeError

  Error
Error encountered while publishing this resource.

Error Type: AttributeError
Error Value: __call__

Troubleshooting Suggestions

The URL may be incorrect.
The parameters passed to this resource may be incorrect.
A resource that this resource relies on may be encountering an error.
For more detailed information about the error, please refer to the HTML
source for this page.

This does not leave much of a clue what the problem is.  Anybody have any
leads?

P. Johnson