[Zope] inserting file into external db

Corbett Waddingham corbettw@yahoo.com
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 10:47:43 -0700 (PDT)

1) I'm using ZMySQLDA 1.3.3. According to the link you provided, the
latest version is 2.0.7. I'll check with the person who installed it to
see why the older version was put in.
2)The test files I'm using are all MS Word docs and they are being
output as garbage (mostly \0 with various Unicode characters).
3) DOC_FILE is a Blob. I also tried Text, but that ends up storing the
following: <ZPublisher.HTTPRequest.FileUpload instance at 88315e8> (or
something like it, the reference number at the end changes).

Cory