DTML Highlighting Editors (WAS: Re: [Zope] dtml vs vim)

Cyrille Giquello cyrille@ktaland.com
Fri, 15 Jun 2001 01:56:00 +0200

Do you know ultraedit ?
    at http://www.ultraedit.com

It's a really great editor ! Many of Emacs lover had switched to ultradit=
 ;o)

It can load many langage description. On website there is hundred on lang=
agge
description.

but I didn't yet check if there is dtml ;o{

Edward Muller a =E9crit :