[Zope] Time-consuming External method blocks Zope execution

Oleg Broytmann Oleg Broytmann <phd@phd.fep.ru>
Sat, 16 Jun 2001 00:22:55 +0400 (MSD)

On Fri, 15 Jun 2001, shawn grant wrote:
> I have been unable to get this method to work.  I went to the Netscape
> page and tried their example.  It didn't work with Netscape 4.75 on
> windows or linux (as well as IE and mozilla).  Is this still a supported
> mimetype?  Has anyone gotten this to work in or outside of zope?

   I have not tested Server Push for quite some time. May be 5 years. There
is a chance they stopped supporting Server Push. I'll try to test it later
next week.

Oleg.
----
     Oleg Broytmann     http://www.zope.org/Members/phd/     phd@phd.pp.ru