[Zope] Login question

Mike Groves Mike.Groves@polymerlabs.com
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 10:18:46 +0100

Thanks Luby for the reply.

I was hoping to avoid using an external database. Is there any way to do
this using the standard acl_users folder?

Cheers

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: Luby Liao [mailto:liao@sandiego.edu]
Sent: 17 June 2001 14:55
To: Mike Groves
Cc: zope@zope.org
Subject: [Zope] Login question

Mike, try

  http://www.zope.org/Members/dlpierson/sqlLogin

It gives you complete detail with code examples.  cheers, Luby

 > Hello,
 >
 > I've just started using Zope and am having great fun setting up a new
site.
 > However, I'm having a few problems setting up user login. I need the
ability
 > to allow users to log in and log out using forms, instead of the standard
 > Zope user folder http authentification. I'm not using any of the content
 > management/portal products (CMF etc.) and I've had a look at most of the
 > products in the User Management section of zope.org including
LoginManager,
 > but I can't seem to work it out.
 >
 > Has anyone got a simple example showing me how to add users, and a simple
 > login and log out form for either LoginManager, CookieCrumbler or
anything
 > else?
 >
 > Thanks very much for any help
 >
 > Mike Groves

----
The Information in this communication is confidential and may be privileged
and should be treated by the recipient accordingly.  If you are not the
intended recipient please notify me immediately. You should not copy it, or
use it for any purpose nor disclose its contents to any other person.
Opinions, conclusions and other information expressed in this message are not
given or endorsed by Polymer Laboratories Ltd. unless otherwise
indicated by an authorised representative independent of this message.
Any quotations, offers for sale or negotiations on behalf of the company
contained in this Email are Subject to Contract and require alternative confirmation.