[Zope] Zope starts on, but cannot open on a browser.

Dunigan, Craig craig.dunigan@esker.com
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 12:12:47 -0500

Try localhost:8080/manage, or add your machine name to the laptop's hosts
file (sample hosts file found at hosts.sam in /winnt/system32/drivers/etc).
Also, there is a known problem with a version of IE, I think it's 5.0 or
5.1, that it won't open the management interface, just upgrade to IE5.5.

Craig Dunigan
Web Programmer
Esker Software - Extending the Reach of Information
mailto:craig.dunigan@esker.com
Ph. 608.273.6000
Fax 608.273.8227
http://www.esker.com