[Zope] Bad request

Konstantinos Margaritis markos@debian.org
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 23:20:11 +0300 (EEST)

Hi,
I seem to be having a problem inserting big text data into postgresql
using a z sql method.
When the text is bigger than some size (I will try to find if there is a
specific size) then the text is not inserted into the db, but instead it
produces a Bad request error on the next fields that would otherwise would
be inserted. In the error screen, I can't help but note that the URL
passed to the sql method is HUGE... is there a way that this might be this
problem? This is tested on both Konqueror and IE 5 & 5.5. Can I pass
variables through some other way rather than the URL?
Mind you the text is not western latin but greek, and in the URL it is
replaced by %XX characters, which in reality triples the size of the URL.

I would appreciate any help.

Regards

Konstantinos Margaritis