[Zope] database string connection??????

Stefano.Blasi@esa.int Stefano.Blasi@esa.int
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 16:07:31 +0100

I am working on Win-32 platform (Windows 95).
I installed MySQL ver.3.23
I have MyOBDC, ZOPE
I installed ZmySQLDA in Products directory of ZOPE.
I follow all the istructions.
I  am working whit all applications on my PC.
So, after writed the "simple string connection" database@myhost:8080 UID PASSWD
the python of ZOPE crash whitin the followin message:

Unhandled exception in thread:
Traceback (innermost last):
  File "C:\Program Files\WebSite\ZServer\PubCore\ZServerPublisher.py", line 97,
in __init__
    response._finish()
  File "C:\Program Files\WebSite\ZServer\HTTPResponse.py", line 281, in _finish
    stdout.close()
  File "C:\Program Files\WebSite\ZServer\HTTPResponse.py", line 338, in close
    Wakeup()
  File "C:\Program Files\WebSite\ZServer\medusa\select_trigger.py", line 153, in
 pull_trigger
    self.trigger.send ('x')
  File "<string>", line 1, in send
socket.error: (10038, 'winsock error')

I have reinstalled mysql, I try by ODBC manager and the connection is OK.

Any suggestions why the connection is not working properly?

Thanks