[Zope] Zope stops with OpenBSD

Jan Lentfer Jan@MountainbikeHQ.de
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 08:52:12 +0200

At 07:04 20.06.2001 +0200, you wrote:

>Hi!
>
>We run Zope with OpenBSD and it stops
>periodically without doing anything unusual ...
>e.g. by editing a DTML method ..
>
>has anybody the same problem and/or a solution?
>
>Wolfgang

I use Zope 2.3.2 and SuSE Linux 7.1 and it seems like when I do a lot of
programming, uploading files and testing them Zope frequently freezes
up.... Zope runs fine when it just serves the sites, but as soon as you
start programming you are in danger of locking it up.

Yesterday I changed from the binary release to source - release. Compiled
everything fresh but one time yesterday night it locked up again.
I only have the problems - no solution ;-(

Jan

Jan@Mountainbikehq.de
http://www.MountainbikeHQ.de - Your home for DH, DS and CC Mountainbiking