[Zope] need help

Daniel G. Rusch drusch@globalcrossing.com
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 09:26:34 -0500

First, I would suggest a more discriptive subject line. You may get more

If you mean by "to take the backup of database" to backup your zope
site, copy the Data.fs file found in the /var directory of your Zope
installation. If you have added anything to your Extensions directory
you made need to copy those also.

DR