[Zope] multiple selection with methods

Dominique Jouniot dominique.jouniot@club-internet.fr
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 16:48:14 +0200

Hello all,

Itseems really difficult to have some informations about multiple
selection (i send a message and see an other one without response).
Then i ask again: how could we insert a method (pyhton perl or DTML)
from a particular place (but not directly placed in the Zclass
definition, and with argument in an attribut definition (in a Zclass
Object).
The goal is, when we instanciate the object (in zope), the creator of
the instance of the object could initialize the attribut we informations
taken from a list.
I need the syntax and the limit of possibility !!

Thanks for your help

Best regards

Dominique Jouniot