[Zope] Unable to manage/edit Zope

Mark Snellings msnellings@stellarcomms.com
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 14:03:46 -0400

I have Zope installed on two development systems in my office.  On the
second system when I go to "manage it" http://192.168.0.1:8080/manage, I get
the frame on the left frame which shows the root folder and what's in it,
but the main frame just shows me the "view" of "Zope Quick Start" instead of
the contents of the root folder.  I am unable to "edit" it.  If I attempt to
manage it from another computer in the office, everything comes up fine.

Also, when I use this second computer to "manage" the Zope installed on the
first computer, I have the same thing.   It appears to me that it related to
my IE browser, but I cannot figure it out.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Mark