[Zope] Unable to manage/edit Zope

Dunigan, Craig craig.dunigan@esker.com
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 13:43:34 -0500

It's very strange that one machine with IE5.0 works and one doesn't.  Anyone
else heard of something like this?

As for the sluggishness, IE just gets fatter every time they rev it.  But,
so does Netscape for that matter.  You probably need more RAM.

Craig Dunigan
Web Programmer
Esker Software - Extending the Reach of Information
mailto:craig.dunigan@esker.com
Ph. 608.273.6000
Fax 608.273.8227
http://www.esker.com