[Zope] CST, non-undoing Berkeley Storage, and Versions

Randall F. Kern randy@spoke.net
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 15:24:09 -0700

In this case I will disable the functionality that requires sessions, if
the browser has joined a version.

Is the proper way to check for a Version to look for a cookie named
Globals.VersionNameName ('Zope-Version')?

Thanks,
-Randy