[Zope] Installation Product

Garry Steedman gs@styrax.com
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 10:52:25 +0000

have you installed BOTH of the following:

MySQLdb or mysql-python: the python/MySQL interface AND
zmysqlda: the Zope Database adapter

both packages are available on sourceforge (though i suspect, perhaps
someone else can confirm, that there are problems on windows?) and are
documented,

http://sourceforge.net/projects/mysql-python

also have a look at the How-To "ZMySQLDA on Win32":

http://www.zope.org/Members/philh/mysql

cheers,

Garry