[Zope] can't log in using user/manager account

Kurt Yoder kylist@shcorp.com
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 10:51:31 -0400

Hah! Rookie mistake, I guess. No, I hadn't highlighted them, so I guess
my new user had no permissions. I assumed since the "Manager" and
"Owner" entries showed up in the list that the new user had those
permissions by default.

Thanks!