[Zope] using zope to index/search non-zope site?

Kelley sean@horse101.com
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 19:32:54 +0200

Hi,
I do not know much about indexing sites but after setting up a Zope search
of a Zope site, I began to wonder if anyone was using Zope to index and
search non-Zope sites.  I have this other site served on Apache and Linux
and am wondering if I can set up a server to search/index its content.
Otherwise I can look for a search provider of some sort, but the site is big
enough that they would want to charge me money which I don't have.  If
anyone has ideas on this please let me know.

Sean