[Zope] How Configure Server for Subdirectory Only?

Ben Ocean zope@thewebsons.com
Sat, 23 Jun 2001 01:22:13 -0700

Hey;
I've configured my Apache/RH6.2 server to serve Zope on one of my
(currently inactive) URLs with this VirtualHost tag in the httpd.conf file:

VirtualHost 216.145.1.127>
ServerAdmin webmaster@allmyjokes.com
ServerName www.allmyjokes.com
ServerAlias allmyjokes.com *.allmyjokes.com
ErrorDocument 401 /errors/401.html
ErrorDocument 403 /errors/403.html
ErrorDocument 404 /errors/404.html
ErrorDocument 500 /errors/500.html
Alias /icons/ /apache/vhosts/icons/
ProxyPass / http://thewebsons.com:8080/allmyjokes/
ProxyPassReverse / http://thewebsons.com:8080/allmyjokes/
ProxyPass /misc_ http://thewebsons.com:8080/allmyjokes/misc_
ProxyPass /p_ http://thewebsons.com:8080/p_
</VirtualHost>
<<<

It works fine. Now, I want to configure something similar for another URL
but_I_only_want_it_for_a_subdirectory, like this:
http://thewebsons.com/WebEKG
I want to keep the main Web site in regular HTML and served from my Apache
server, not through Zope. How do I configure it so that
just_this_subdirectory is served through Zope?
TIA,
BenO