[Zope] Using zope - how to host?

Frank McGeough FrankMcGeough@msn.com
Sun, 24 Jun 2001 15:59:04 -0400

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C0FCC6.97EA1B00

I was wondering what people do for hosting Zope? I am helping out with a =
non-profit's web site. I'd like to use Zope to try to provide better/fast=
er control by the 4-5 individuals providing content but how do I host the=
 beast? The service that is hosting their static HTML pages now has never=
 heard of Zope. I see a number of organizations listed on the zope.org we=
b site that say they host Zope but was wondering if anyone on the mailing=
 list has recommendations or suggestions. Thanks.Get more from the Web.  =
FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C0FCC6.97EA1B00

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>I was wonderin=
g what people do for hosting Zope? I am helping out with a non-profit's w=
eb site. I'd like to use Zope to try to provide better/faster control by =
the 4-5 individuals providing content but how do I host the beast? The se=
rvice that is hosting their static HTML pages now has never heard of Zope=
. I see a number of&nbsp;organizations listed on the zope.org web site th=
at say they host Zope but was wondering if anyone on the mailing list has=
 recommendations or suggestions. Thanks.</DIV></BODY></HTML><br clear=3Da=
ll><hr>Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : <a href=3D'ht=

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C0FCC6.97EA1B00--