[Zope] Newest Documents Listing

Geir Bækholt Geir Bækholt
Sun, 24 Jun 2001 22:36:34 +0200

Hello Stefan,

Friday, June 22, 2001, 15:44:13, you wrote:

SR> And if trying to add some abstract-like text from the current
SR> sequence-item to the listing, like in search-engines, one must be
SR> careful when cutting it after a number of characters. Any dangling HTML
SR> causes the following list entries to be heavily mangled.
SR> In this case, a text-only retriever would be great. Is anything like
SR> this out there ?

There is a python library called "strip'o gram" (sorry, but i cannot
remember who wrote it) that formats HTML into raw text ..
I use it for presenting search-results from zcatalog, and can verify
that it does the job nicely..

Have no URL here , but try a search on zope.org..

:-)

--
Geir Bækholt                   web-developer/zopatista
geirh@funcom.com             funcom oslo | webdev-team

            <!-- PGPid : 0x90B47B20 -->