[Zope] Using zope - how to host?

Lee Marzke lmarzke@adelphia.net
Sun, 24 Jun 2001 23:03:10 -0400

--=====================_7167467==_.ALT

Frank,

Check out:  http://www.zope.org/Resources/ZSP  for hosting providers.

I just switched my not for profit site  ( http://n99.com ) to zope
for the same reason last week.   I'm using  http://www.hurrah.com
Great Prices, BTW.

No complaints, great service so far ( I've been using them for 2-3
months now during the conversion to Zope )

At 03:59 PM 6/24/01 -0400, you wrote:
>I was wondering what people do for hosting Zope? I am helping out with a
>non-profit's web site. I'd like to use Zope to try to provide
>better/faster control by the 4-5 individuals providing content but how do
>I host the beast? The service that is hosting their static HTML pages now
>has never heard of Zope. I see a number of organizations listed on the
>zope.org web site that say they host Zope but was wondering if anyone on
>the mailing list has recommendations or suggestions. Thanks.
>

>----------
>Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com

--=====================_7167467==_.ALT

Frank,<br>
Check out:&nbsp;
for hosting providers. <br>
I just switched my not for profit site&nbsp; (
zope<br>
for the same reason last week.&nbsp;&nbsp; I'm using&nbsp;
</a>Great Prices, BTW.<br>
No complaints, great service so far ( I've been using them for 2-3<br>
months now during the conversion to Zope )<br>
Lee Marzke &lt;lmarzke@adelphia.net&gt;<br>
At 03:59 PM 6/24/01 -0400, you wrote:<br>
Zope? I am helping out with a non-profit's web site. I'd like to use Zope
to try to provide better/faster control by the 4-5 individuals providing
content but how do I host the beast? The service that is hosting their
static HTML pages now has never heard of Zope. I see a number of
organizations listed on the zope.org web site that say they host Zope but
was wondering if anyone on the mailing list has recommendations or
suggestions. Thanks.<br>
<hr>
Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download :