[Zope] ALIAS

Tom Cameron tom@cameron.to
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 07:43:50 +1000

Martin,
You can do this in several different ways. Firstly you can do it enirely in
Zope using the SiteRoot, and SiteAccess tools.

Alternatively you can use Apache (or any other webserver that handles URL
rewrites) and redirect the requests to that folder.

There have been many posts to this list about these and there are several
good documents to read.

Is suggest you start by trying the SiteAccess product
http://www.zope.org/Members/4am/SiteAccess2 This works very well,
particularly if you are using only the Zserver.

Tom