[Zope] A Tale from IBM land...

bak (kedai) kedai@kedai.com.my
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 16:37:59 +0800

On Wednesday 27 June 2001 16:28, Phil Harris wrote:
> Sedat,
>
> I have done something similar in the recent past, using XML-RPC to call a
> Zope method directly.  This may be a better option.
>
> hth
>
> Phil

hi phil
it'd be great if this is turned into a howto.  altho it may be easy, but
seeing how it's done may push/point us into the right direction.
i've done it with python, thru the web and such.  but can't for the life of
me figure out how to integrate it to m$ apps.

doing anything from M$ really hurts me head :)  tho i admit i do have a dense
head